Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.

Go down 
+8
$mash
.diSlaughter
Geerox
Darko
Sooboo
zillion
|UTL|Raiden
Sephiroth
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-20

sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Empty
PostSubject: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:28 am

this ss clearly shows the use of the glow ini. aka glow hacks.
striker got kicked out for letting robot in and some other shit that i don't know about, but thats not the point, but on your roster he is in the clan.

sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. 10c9b2d86fea5

he took the ss himself and it was on the di forum, but there is no green glow around the blue flag, but with glow hacks which i have tested on practice sessions from an outdated hook called helios hook 3.0 their is a green glow around the enemies and there is a red player behind the blue one, hence the green glow. gg cheeter, and again he was in both clans so i'm not saying oh shame on you, shame on me for not catching him earlier. gl bullshitting out of this one striker.
Back to top Go down
|UTL|Raiden
Admin & |UTL| Leader

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:05 am

Thank you for this screenshot which is very useful to finally make the point on all this.

Striker left UTL anyway, by himself, for now a few days.

The roster wasn't updated and i'm going to make it now.

Thanks and fuck the tweakers.
Back to top Go down
zillion

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:34 am

to all cheater : Fuck Off!

quit ruiining UT-D
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:15 pm

no problem.
ahh i didn't know that he left.

fuck the tweakers and cheaters.
Back to top Go down
Sooboo

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:22 pm

sephy..that hook is old and outdated..it does get blocked, but now they figure out how to make glowhacks trough ut.ini...but now some ppl managed to block thoes also.

ps: sephy ur a great player, u should consider makin your own utdemo clan Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:31 pm

no i know that it gets blocked, but i tested it to see what a glow hack looks like just to make shure i got it right.

and thank you, i could possibly.
Back to top Go down
Darko
|UTL| Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:45 pm

repost the picture i cant see it
Back to top Go down
Sooboo

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:11 pm

sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. 4b63d66234
Back to top Go down
Geerox
Admin & |UTL| Co-Leader

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:52 am

i only lose against cheaters..
says enough Smile
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 2:30 pm

clearly fire had some sort of cheat too, because robot is not that good without them
Back to top Go down
Sooboo

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:00 pm

he has nothin hook..and also when cl.utl was playing..i heard robot went all aimbotting his ass off.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:08 pm

haha, i have no knowledge of that hook.
i got kicked/banned on di. server for accusing striker of cheating and having ss proof, but he says it wasn't him but an aliaser. haha, oh well i didn't even bother to talk to the other clan members about him, but if he is in i'm out. he was saying i can't ban him or anything, i said i wasn't trying too, i was just letting people know that your cheating trash.
Back to top Go down
.diSlaughter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:26 pm

Subject: U Live in a Glass House! Today at 6:19 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Addition to earlier post: SEPHY fuk u! .di's Forum is back up n running u stupid newb......btw ur shit stinks about cheats/cheatin also.....nigga!

UTL shouldn't be throwing rocks at ne 1 elses house!
UTL Clan will b considered cheaters as long as Silly is in ur Clan...
Read ur own UTL clan members message at the top right of the screen shot......u fukin clowns and then read the console......duh.....there's ur admission of cheatin in print!
U couldn't stand gettin ur A$$e$ whipped by Damage Inc. so Silly had to go botin for u.........U niggas cheat so STFU!
If the image below isn't enuff for u 2 figure it out............this conversation between f!re n cL might help u out................then UNINSTALL!

19/07/2007 4:24:54 PM Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL cL| you fucking suck at cheating by the way
19/07/2007 4:25:03 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL thats cause
19/07/2007 4:25:05 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL i wasnt cheating
19/07/2007 4:25:07 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL
19/07/2007 4:25:21 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL When I cheat
19/07/2007 4:25:25 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL yall wil lnotice
19/07/2007 4:25:28 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL huge differnce
19/07/2007 4:25:32 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL like u guys just did
19/07/2007 4:25:33 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL
19/07/2007 4:25:44 PM Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL cL| your clan fuckn sucks too
19/07/2007 4:25:48 PM Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL cL| they try covering up
19/07/2007 4:25:52 PM Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL cL| your ultra noticable bot

19/07/2007 4:27:57 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL
19/07/2007 4:27:59 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL But tell me
19/07/2007 4:28:03 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL which bot were u usign
19/07/2007 4:28:04 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL ?
19/07/2007 4:28:12 PM Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL cL| nothing
19/07/2007 4:28:17 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL rgr
19/07/2007 4:28:33 PM Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL cL| like by that i maent
19/07/2007 4:28:35 PM Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL cL| nothing.utdemo
19/07/2007 4:28:49 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL rgr
19/07/2007 4:29:41 PM Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL cL| what the fuck
19/07/2007 4:29:43 PM Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL cL| did you jsut use?
19/07/2007 4:30:01 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL my own creation
19/07/2007 4:30:09 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL its called
19/07/2007 4:30:13 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL dont piss off the good people
19/07/2007 4:30:13 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL =)
19/07/2007 4:30:26 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL Mine is external
19/07/2007 4:30:32 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL U can close and open anything during the game
19/07/2007 4:30:39 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL of via launch Execs
19/07/2007 4:30:53 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL Takes me 1 second
19/07/2007 4:30:57 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL to load it when SPanks in server
19/07/2007 4:30:59 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL or Sooboo
19/07/2007 4:30:59 PM cL| Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL
19/07/2007 4:31:30 PM Smitty - Rise concert was UNREAL cL| i g2g

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img505/6828/shot0099wj9.png
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:22 pm

thats fine, i don't acutally care about di.
leave your not wanted here stacks.
Back to top Go down
Sooboo

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:34 am

slaughter...from what i heard..u guys were botting..so then silly showed u guys how botting was done then suicided without capping..then ren left..so u guys cheat ur asses off and if someone else cheats against u, u leave...fuckin fag stfu.
Back to top Go down
Darko
|UTL| Member

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:11 am

lol i knew stiker cheats!!! he went form shitty to really good in like 5 days!! haha blow me
Back to top Go down
Geerox
Admin & |UTL| Co-Leader

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:53 am

I think we all agree DI sucks motherfucking sweaty cheeseballs in heaven
Back to top Go down
.diSlaughter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:28 am

Thats pretty much WRONG, Silly had 2 show his A$$ cuz UTL was losin, so f!re just gave u a taste of ur own medicine.....didnt taste good eh??

I saw when Silly turned his shit on that why we have the screenshot with his admission of cheatin and the console to back it up, Silly isnt that good or ne of our other playas without cheats.

Oh yah, I'm motherfucking gay and i do like sucking Assjuice, straight to the bottom, I like it when black people take me rough, Doggy it up people!

btw i love UTL but i will never get in, they dont accept such gay people as me

CHEAT IT ON!
Back to top Go down
$mash
|UTL| Member

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:52 pm

well... Silly cheated 1 min in this game cuz DI players was cheating 2.
Back to top Go down
Darko
|UTL| Member

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:40 pm

but still non the less silly didnt need to do that man, every1 knos that di cheats, he didnt need to do that! but that just my opinion!
Back to top Go down
zillion

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:23 pm

i tought that demo dies cause of inactivity
buth now i know why demo is full of cheaters
screw them
stop ruiining the game
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:44 pm

thats right sooboo, and so silly cheated, that doesn't compare to three cheaters in one clan parrot, striker, and robot.
Back to top Go down
Sooboo

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:50 pm

so u have 3 cheaters in ur team playing a scrim..yet u only attack the one against u..wow u are sad u fuckin oldass motherfucker...ur fuckin old n still play this..u r in seriious need of pussy faggot.
Back to top Go down
|UTL|!_ucky-!3oy
Admin & |UTL| Leader

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:44 am

hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Decco
|UTL| Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:15 pm

lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.   sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sooboo caught a di cheater, i caught a di. and utl cheater.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: General Board-
Jump to: